An ERYT500/YACEP yoga instructor, mindfulness and meditation coach, and facilitator, I believe in meeting each student where they are. My sessions are challenging, but always accessible, offering modifications and variations so each practitioner feels comfortable in exploring their own practice and wisdom.
A student of the Himalayan Institute, I focus on traditional practice which includes the 8 limbs of yoga–this is not just about the physical work of yoga! Breathwork and meditation are key tools to develop a complete yoga practice. I also leverage my knowledge of the body, through personal training studies, to inform instruction, working through the entire body in an intelligent and mindful way to create strength, flexibility and ease.
Individual, semi-private, and corporate yoga, mindfulness, meditation and wellness programs available.
Classes, private session and schedule information at The Warrior Within Yoga:
- Sunday, 8:30am Slow Flow with Karen
- Sunday, 10:15am Hatha with Karen
- Tuesday, 6:00pm Yin with Isabelle (every other week starting May 9)
- Wednesday, 10:00am Strength & Balance with Isabelle
- Wednesday, 6:00pm Slow Flow
- Thursday, 6:00pm Hatha with Karen (starting May 11)
- Friday, 9:30am Strength & Balance with Isabelle
- Saturday, 8:30am The Bridge (returning June 2023)